News & Events
Case Management–Web version: We Make Mobility your Competitive Advantage
eBOS is proud to announce the release of a light Web version of the Case Management Module, termed CM-Web, under the umbrella of WiseBOS ERP Suite.
CM-Web is designed to offer quick on-the-go access to lawyers and legal assistants to their legal cases and court events via their smartphones, tablets or laptops through any web browser.
CM-Web features, among others, a dynamic dashboard with personalised information of the lawyer who is logged in at the time and their cases. Users can acquire and edit information regarding their next court event (hearing/appearance/case) whilst being out of office allowing them to have readily all available information regarding their court cases and prepare accordingly.
It helps you to:
- Be more productive away from your desk
- Increase profitability as you work
- Simplify record-keeping in real time
- Navigate into legal matters with ease
- Stay on top of your day and ahead of schedule
- Get full visibility into your firm’s ongoings from any device
- Reminders for upcoming court appearances and hearings, as well as personal reminders
- Case, Intermediary Applications, Hearing & Appearances Management
- Intelligent Dashboards
CM-Web version is freely available as a complimentary application to all of our existing WiseBOS CM clients!
*Prerequisite: WiseBOS CM Module must be installed on the client’s server