eBOS Technologies Is Your Next Destination
Product Support Specialist - Full time
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to assist our customers when using our products and services.
Successful candidates will join and work with eBOS team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance, to support customers in the operation of new or existing software systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree or Masters Degree in IT or a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Customer Support role.
- Familiarity with FinTech and RegTech industry is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Greek. GCSE in English language with Grade B or above is a must.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Ability to work with eBOS team and have a positive attitude.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or ticketing system.
- Assist customers and partners when using the company’s products.
- Guide product users through features and functionalities.
- Identify customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Conduct quality assurance to company product releases to ensure their malfunction-free operation.
- Use of company’s platform to enhance or develop Company’s products.
- Provide training to customers and travel for meetings and presentations.
- Gather customer feedback and share with the company’s product, sales and marketing teams.
- Assist in training other Customer Support personnel
Attractive remuneration based on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward a Curriculum Vitae in confidence to the Human Resources Manager.