eBOS Technologies Is Your Next Destination
Project Manager - Full time
The successful candidate will join and work with eBOS R&D team and will have the opportunity to expand his/her knowledge through continuous training and guidance, to manage and drive existing and new research projects (EU or nationally funded) of the company in collaboration with international partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree, such as Bachelor’s degree in a project management or ICT discipline, and/or Masters in Business Administration, and/or Masters of Science, and/or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated proficiency in project management in collaborative research. projects, including planning, execution, delivery, quality assurance and reporting.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English language.
- Excellent organisation skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical abilities with research analyses and evaluations.
- Proactive problem solving with superb planning, coordination and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge and usage of Microsoft office applications.
- Coordinate resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ability to develop project plans, monitor and track progress.
- Attend project meetings abroad, conferences and trainings as required.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
Employee’s duties consist of managing national and/or international research projects assigned by the company, managing a team and their tasks, collaborate with international partners, make actionable recommendations to project stakeholders, write and review project deliverables, facilitate research project management life cycle, including initiation, development and implementation of various project activities, project plans and reports, perform quality and risk management to minimise project risks, travel for meetings and deliver impactful presentations.
Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward a Curriculum Vitae in confidence to the Human Resources Manager.